Re: [oletrucks] 57 chevy

To: "Blake Marcy" <blakeamarcy@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 57 chevy
From: Wayne Osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 02:10:32 -0400
Blake,
   Please go to http://www.chevytrucks.org, near the bottom is a drop down
menu, just select a year and see the trucks..  or go directly to
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/57trucks.html
Go by the oletrucks mailing list members page, with 140 or so members
name and links to their trucks, many other 57's are listed there. Finally
you can put a name to a truck.
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne/member.html

Got a pic of your truck......send it to me and i'll add yours as well.....

-wayne

At 11:10 PM 8/30/01 -0500, you wrote:
>dose any one have any pictures of 57 chevy trucks

Wayne Osborne
1956 Chevy Pickup
LaGrange Ga.
http://www.chevytrucks.org