[oletrucks] Parts for sale

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Parts for sale
From: "Blaine & Maggie Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 14:34:07 -0700
I purchased a cab from a 58 GMC fire truck this summer and part of the deal
was a few extra parts, I thought I would you know before I list them for
sale elsewhere.

Original seat without rips, does show some wear, but this fire truck appears
to have spent most of it's life inside. Asking $150 plus shipping. Seat is
still in the cab, which is away from me and I will not be back until Xmas.

Revolving red light  from the fire truck.

Nice straight grill, 1958 GMC 3 ton. When I measured it, it is about 6
inches wider than the 1/2 grill. If I don't sell it my wife wants me to
install a set of light, hook up a battery, and mount it on the rec room
wall!

Blaine Dumkee
1959 GMC 9314
Fort Smith NT