[oletrucks] 1953 3100 Corner Windows

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 1953 3100 Corner Windows
From: Lisa Cowden <lisa@endes.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 15:05:35 -0700
I have a 1953 corner windows 3100 Chevy Pickup ( shortbed).
It has body damage on driver side door, rear bumper and front bumper.
It has a 1948 Engine installed with cracked engine block and a 1953
Rebuilt Engine not installed.
The interior is weathered and would need to be restored.
All original chrome, and windows and most of the body are in tact.

My grandfather was the original owner.

I am looking to sell it. Is it worth more in parts for original
chrome pieces or as a whole? What
do you all think?

I live in Northern California Foothills.

Lisa C