[oletrucks] TF DOORS AGAIN

To: oletrucks mail <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] TF DOORS AGAIN
From: Karen Magill <dnkmagill@abi.tconline.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 23:46:36 -0500
Man I am so excited. I went back and started working on that drivers
door that has been giving me fits, trying to align and make that bottom
rear bulge line up. I tried adjusting again and got nowhere and on a
last chance effort went to my parts shed and got another top hinge, put
it on , put the door back on and  , almost all of the misalignment was
gone. You never know because I had already rebuilt the original hinge
but it must have been sprung.. Can't really tell by looking. I guess
thats why the body shop guys call us amateurs. Oh well I'm happy and can
move on to other things like finding that short in my alternator. .
Don't ever give up!  Thanks guys for the suggestions,   Deacon Magill