RE: [oletrucks] Fw: Prayer for Protection in Times of

To: "Don Simmons" <tasimmons@cbnn.net>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Fw: Prayer for Protection in Times of
From: "classictruckin.com" <info@classictruckin.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 00:28:49 -0700
Don,

Amen, very well said.

and from your neighbors to the North in Canada, we feel great sorrow for the
loss of live and offer our support in the defense of the tenants of
democracy, and we know that the nation we all look up to as the champion of
democracy will defend the rights of the world to peace.

The World stands with you.

/w