FW: [oletrucks] Dimensions remove my name from your mail

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: [oletrucks] Dimensions remove my name from your mail
From: "Breland, Andrew PO" <ABreland@tcyorktown.uscg.mil>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:11:54 -0400
remove my name from your mail list

-----Original Message-----
From: Old Chevy Pickup [mailto:oldchevypickup@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2001 11:48 AM
To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Dimensions

hello,

I just picked up the front end to a 1948 4400 series Chevy truck.  It
includes the grill, both front fenders, inner fenders and grill all bolted
together.

Does anyone know how much wider this setup is compared to a half ton or 3/4
ton pickup? The whole assembly to me seems to be 2 to 3 inches wider.  I am
looking to put this on an 87 chevy pickup frame which  already have. Looks
to me like it will fit perfect.  Just wanted to know for sure if it actually

is wider?

Also, are the cabs all the same for 3100 - 4400 series?

Thanks alot.

Dan Jacobsen - PA

'49 3100 327/Powerglide (hers)
'51 3100 5-window (Sold)