Re: [oletrucks] 59 gmc

To: "ward kinney"<cfh@apexmail.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 59 gmc
From: bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca
Date: Thu, Sep 13 2001 10:33:27 GMT-0600
Ward

This is an expensive and difficult thing. Depending how original you want to
keep your truck. No one, to my knowledge, is reproducing them. Jim Carter's
does sell an aluminum version for around $200.

Gilbert's sells the white gasket for the lights, for under $10, if memory
serves me correctly.

NOS are available but very expensive. A complete NOS set sells for around $500.
I am attempting to piece together a set.

Good used are very hard to find, after all this is 40 year old plastic.

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT