Re: [oletrucks] COE's (LCF's ?) FOR SALE!

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] COE's (LCF's ?) FOR SALE!
From: bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca
Date: Fri, Sep 21 2001 13:34:04 GMT-0600
Was somebody looking for a TF COE? Checkout my web page, as their is a picture
of a 55 GMC 370, and it's for sale!

Blaine Dumkee
Fort Smith NT
http://www.geocities.com/bdumkee/index.html

Thanks Gary. I went to the truck show at Brooks Oregon, and had the chance to
inspect Marvin LeFramboise's 1957 370 (I think) LCF. Same type of rig, but he
has a Cummins 5.9 L diesel in it. Nice, but it's really short, so I guess it
doesn't ride as well as a long wheel base rig would. Of course, I don't have
nuthin. One of these days, maybe when I grow up. Bob