RE: [oletrucks] What truck is it?

To: "Oletrucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] What truck is it?
From: "Jeffrey Engel" <jengel@ghnaes.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:33:49 -0500
I also have a TF truck that has no VIN plate on the cab and the VIN on the
title makes absolutely no sense to me.  Where on the frame, or anywhere else
for that matter, could I possibly find the VIN on my truck?

I have only had this truck since June.  The guy I bought it from says it is
a 56.  It has a 57 hood and 56 fenders.  The original engine, tranny, and
rearend are long gone.  The front brakes had already been swapped for 5-lug
items from a passenger car.  It now has a 327 and a T-10 four speed.  Also,
I just bought a F*** 9" rear end with disc brakes from a Lincoln to swap
out.

Thanks,
Jeff