[oletrucks] Swap meet/Truck show

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Swap meet/Truck show
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2001 20:19:13 EDT
Spent the morning Saturday at the Arlington (TX) swap meet looking for a good
1/2 ton running board.  Found a great set for a 3/4 ton, but none for me.
Did buy an overdrive cable (very heavy duty) for $2 and a set of front bumper
brackets for $10.  These plus the mandatory T-shirt were all I could find.
In the afternoon we went up to Farmers Branch to the Chevy/GMC truck show.
By the time I arrived, it weas starting to rain and put a damper on the
activities.  There were some nice trucks there, only a couple of ADs though.
All in all, it was a pretty good day.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX