[oletrucks] cutting down on high RPM's

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] cutting down on high RPM's
From: CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 09:09:52 -0400
I solved the problem by going to a 74 nova rear.  Howevver, I was first
going to go with 3:55 gears ( and I still have them if anyone is
interested) but the spider gears (the little sidegears in the case) were
beginning to show stress cracks and since this is going to be a daily
driver, I thought that I ought to play it safe.  Is there any information
on what spider gears from other years (newer) trucks (or cars) will work
with the original AD rear?