Re: [oletrucks] Radio antenna question

To: sculver@mcleodusa.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Radio antenna question
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 17:51:05 EDT
In a message dated 9/17/01 9:16:52 AM Central Daylight Time,
sculver@mcleodusa.net writes:

<< Now I'm a little hesitant to drill a hole in the fender for an antenna.
I've heard about the hidden ones. >>
I had a radio in the glove box (newer GM 12V) and let the antenna lay on the
inside of the cab floor.  The antenna was a cheapy Walmart type.  It worked
fine on local (25 miles) FM stations.  Maybe it could be mounted under or
behind the seat with similar good results.  Try it out before spending the
big bucks.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX