RE: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor (email bug)

To: "Oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor (email bug)
From: "Mike " <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 7:6:57 -0700
 Sorry list, I have some type of a bug in my mail program.  It's not a
virus (I don't think so anyway) I have the latest NAV download, but every
once in awhile this particular message will send itself twice.

<oletrucks@autox.team.net>; Mike <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
 > Date: 9/25/01 9:14:51 PM
> Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor
>
> come on Bill...admit it...you've been sandblasting all weekend.

--- Mike
--- passnb4u@earthlink.net