[oletrucks] Need help on putting hood back on 53 3100 PU

To: "OLE-CHEVY-TRUCKS" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Need help on putting hood back on 53 3100 PU
From: "Wayne Craig" <wcraig@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 18:34:26 -0700
The 53 Chevy PU that I recently purchased came with the hood and hood hinges
off the truck. Can anyone give me some tips on how to attach the hinges and
place the hood back on the truck? Do I bolt on the hinge part with the
spring to the hood first or to the body of the truck?  I'm sure this is
going to be a 2 man job, but would appreciate any ideas on the best way to
do this.

Thanks,
Wayne C.