RE: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor

To: "'Mike '" <passnb4u@earthlink.net>, "'Gary L. Perry'"
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor
From: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:14:24 -0400
I would suggest it is the old Fat Finger Diseases (my first guess).  I have
a customer who keeps sending one (and only one) e-mail over and over that is
more than 3 months old.  The message was no longer in his system.  He is
using Microsoft Outlook Express.  What happened is that a message got
"stuck" in the outbox.  And it will only be resent when he clicks the send
and receive all message buttons.  If he lets the system run and pop mail on
the established timers it will not be resent.  To get rid of it you need to
go to the outbox and manually delete all messages that this folder contains.

At least I got to bill 2 hours the first time I solved this one but for
anyone on the list N/C.

NHJim