RE: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor

To: "Gary L. Perry" <glperry@fwi.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor
From: "Mike " <passnb4u@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 7:54:26 -0700
Hey Bill,

  Just plain old Earthlink.

  I've nothing in any email folders (i/e drafts, outbox, etc.) trash folder
is emptied every day or so.  I've no record of this email being saved
anywhere.

  I dunno, they say these computers are so easy to use, even 13 YO's can
master them....guess that's my problem, I turn 40 next month:<0

Mike

Gary L. Perry <glperry@fwi.com>
 > Date: 10/1/01 7:36:00 AM
> Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Re: Air Compressor
>
> I'm just the subject of the emails, I have nothing to do with Mike
> sending them. Maybe if we knew what email program Mike used we might be
> able to help.
>
> Bill

--- Mike
--- passnb4u@earthlink.net