[oletrucks] Camaro Parts

To: "'Oletrucks Mail List'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Camaro Parts
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 12:52:25 -0500
I'm getting ready to put my 1970 Camaro front clip back together. I was
going to replace the bolts for the A-arms, etc but didn't know if
someone made a complete kit that I could buy as opposed to matching bolt
for bolt. Also, I need to get the nut that locks the hub down to the
spindle, and dust caps ... where would be a good place for these? I
didn't know if maybe some place like Napa would have it.

I tried YearOne on the web, but they don't have parts online and wanted
$8 or so for a catalog. Any online place would be great. Thanks.

Bill