Re: [oletrucks] Antenna location

To: sculver@mcleodusa.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Antenna location
From: TOUCANMAN@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2001 21:55:52 EDT
In a message dated 10/6/01 11:16:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
sculver@mcleodusa.net writes:

<< Can anyone tell me where the antenna mounts on a '50 3600?  It's never had
 radio, so it's never had an antenna.

hey Smokey, if you purchase a repo ORIGINAL antenna it comes with a template
showing the location, its on the drivers side cowl a few inches from the side
mirror ... if you can get your hands on a chevy accessory installation manual
it has the  directions but no template.....i have both  here but i don't have
a scanner ....but i have a copy machine and i could make you a copy of the
directions and the template ...just privately send me your mailing address
and ill put it in the mail for ya.....by the way the "truck shop" 1 800 243
8947 in orange has the best price on a repo antenna $45.00 i see them go for
80 to 90  dollars elsewhere.....just let me know.... Steve