[oletrucks] Broken Driveshaft

To: "oletrucks@autox.team.net" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Broken Driveshaft
From: Eman <ej-pj-dj@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2001 20:42:05 -0700
Well yesterday I broke my driveshaft. It must have been weakend from
rust. But I'll bet the sudden dropping of the clutch at high rpms is
what really did it though. I did manage to leave about 40' of rubber on
the pavement before she let go. Anyways, will I be able to have mine
repaired. I'm thinking that they cut off the old tube and weld a new one
on. Since I have never had to do this can someone let me know what I
will be in for. Thanks
Eric 48 sub