Re: [oletrucks] Broken Driveshaft

To: Eman <ej-pj-dj@pacbell.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Broken Driveshaft
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2001 07:24:16 -0400
Eric,

A good driveshaft shop will take your two part driveshaft and do as you
say.  They will cut off the yokes and weld to a new shaft of the proper
length and then balance the whole thing.  I think this will run around $150
- $200 dollars.

If you are in Southeastern Michigan, I would suggest Clyde's Frame Shop.

Good Luck,
Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net