RE: [oletrucks] 53 Chevy moving the tank Question

To: John Eisenbacher <eisenbacher_john@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] 53 Chevy moving the tank Question
From: "David B. Cushing" <david_b_cushing@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 20:52:15 -0700
There are several companies that make after market tanks that mount directly
under the bed.  I am using a tank from No Limit Engineering for my 57 3100.
I am looking in the catalog and they have a 19 gallon tank that is made for
the 47-54 P/U.  ($419.00)  If you are interested, they have a web site at
www.nolimit.net.

Dave

-What would I need to move the tank to underneath the back of the bed?
-Because the one I have is clogging my fuel line even after cleaning it.
-What is the best kind of tank to put under there and what other things?
-Where would I be able to get the braces as well? Please let me know.
-Thanks
-John
-53 Chevy 3100 deluxe