Re: [oletrucks] TF Gas Neck Grommet Install

To: "oletruck" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <McGillis@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] TF Gas Neck Grommet Install
From: "Dave Cunningham" <djcvjc@riconnect.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2001 13:58:57 -0400
Hi,
I installed mine a month ago in my 55 GMC Suburban Carrier I struggled with
it for a while dry then I mixed some dish soap and water put that in a spray
bottle and sprayed plenty of it on the rubber. Now I put the grommet in the
cab first and then worked the fill pipe in that seemed the best way to do it
(I did not want to mess up the cab paint). It makes for a tight fit but I
guess it should be to make it weather tight.

Good luck
Dave Cunningham

http://www.riconnect.com/djcvjc/1955gmctrucksite.html