[oletrucks] Tools

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Tools
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 12:51:20 -0700
My dad received a set of Craftsmen combination wrenches for a wedding present
in 1933. When he died in 1985, he still had a complete set. Of course, he grew
up on a farm in Oregon during the depression. But he had to have a few
replaced. He showed me this real neat trick- you use the box end on the nut or
bolthead, get a second wrench and engage the open jaw of the first wrench with
the box end of the second, and you have a nifty extension. And that's why he
had to have some replaced. PS- when you take your wrenches back in to Sears
for a replacement, DON'T tell them I sent you! BK