RE: [oletrucks] Tools

To: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Tools
From: "Hanlon, Bill" <Bill.Hanlon@COMPAQ.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 16:25:16 -0500
I broke the 13/16" end of my Dad's Craftsman box end set a couple of
years ago.  There were 6 boys in the family and when Dad died 7 years
ago we split up the tools. I don't know how old the set is, but I'm 54
and I never remember the wrenches NOT being around.  The manager  at
Sears gave me a replacement and let me keep the broken one for
sentimental reasons.