[oletrucks] Old Truck & Car Estate Sale- North Carolina

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Old Truck & Car Estate Sale- North Carolina
From: "Frank Franciosi" <ff22@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:40:22 -0400
Dear List Members:

My neighbors Dad, Tom Thornton past away recently and he was an old car and
truck restorer. His son Dillon is having an estate sale to generate some
money for his Mom. Please past this information along to anyone that you
might know that would be interested in these items.

Thomas Thornton Estate Sale
October 27th 2001
318 Grantham School Rd
Grantham, North Carolina
Take I-40 east to Newton Grove exit,
turn left on Rt. 13 north, go 12 miles to Grantham School,
turn right, go 1 mile Grantham School Rd.
Next to Randy Granthams Garage

1.      1997 Chevy Truck
2.      1990 Lincoln Continental
3.      1965 Ford Galaxy 500 Convertible
4.      1965 Plymouth (original 56K)
5.      1960-1966 Chevy truck & car parts
6.      1955 & 57 assorted Chevy car parts (fender skirts & etc.)
7.      327 motor
8.      House & car painting equipment.

I do not know any details on these items. If you are really interested I can
E-mail you Dillon's phone number.
Thanks for your help!
Frank
1950 GMC