Re: [oletrucks] The Truck Shop in Orange, CA

To: chevy620@juno.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] The Truck Shop in Orange, CA
From: TOUCANMAN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:33:23 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/01 4:45:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
chevy620@juno.com writes:

<< Does anybody have the phone number for the Truck Shop in Orange, CA?

 Nate

Nate,here is the number  800 243 8947    the truck shop is local for me and i
have gotten many things from them...but i refuse to get any more rubber
products from them as they all seem to be inferior and made in taiwan...
sometimes the fit is poor but other times  the rubber just deteriates in no
time .theyer new catalog 2001 is as big or bigger than jim carters , just my
two cents   steve