Re: [oletrucks] ?? CLUTCH HEAD SCREWDRIVER TIPS

To: ajp1 <ajp1@humboldt.edu>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] ?? CLUTCH HEAD SCREWDRIVER TIPS
From: Robert.Heil@hellausa.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 17:14:22 -0400
Get them all just to have them.  They are not that expensive.
10 guys behind me will tell you where to by them.
However, you will find that you will end up chiselling off the head of 90%
of the bolts, because it's quicker than waiting for the rust remover to
soak in, to properly extract the bolt.

Bob Heil
'51 3600 (still in pieces)

                    ajp1

                    <ajp1@humboldt.edu>        To:     oletrucks@autox.team.net

                    Sent by:                   cc:

                    owner-oletrucks@auto       Subject:     [oletrucks] ??
CLUTCH HEAD
                    x.team.net                  SCREWDRIVER TIPS

                    10/25/01 04:35 PM

                    Please respond to

                    ajp1

Hello.  Which type of clutch head screwdriver tips (standard or 'G') do I
need
for my '56 Chevrolet truck?  I understand that  I will probably need a few
different sizes: 5/32", 3/16", 1/4", and 5/16".

Also, what other specialty tools might I need for dismantling the body of
the
truck?

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Drew