[oletrucks] 1950 Wheel Hub Needed

To: "OleTrucks List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 1950 Wheel Hub Needed
From: "50chevy" <50CHEVY@iwon.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 13:46:50 -0500
I need a 6 lug wheel hub for my 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton truck.  I threw a wheel
bearing last week and it ruined the drum and the hub.  I got new bearings
and a drum from Chevy Duty, but they don't carry the hub itself.  Neither
do Jim Carter or LMC.

Does anyone out there who's gone to IFS still have their old axle parts?
 Any other ideas on where to get one?  The salvage yards I've checked in
the KC area are no help so far.

Thanks,

Ray

Ray Wright
'50 3100 235 4/floor
Overland Park, KS

Visit iWon.com - the Internet's largest guaranteed cash giveaway! Click
here now for your "Thank You" gift:
http://www.iwon.com/giftcenter/0,2612,,00.html?t_id=20157