[oletrucks] Engine weights, website...

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Engine weights, website...
From: GremlinGTs@aol.com
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 23:22:15 EDT
    Here's a website with many different engines, not just Chevy, and their
respective weights...not given is whether it is with all accessories or not.
When pulling a motor out, I'd remove as much as possible, anyway.

http://www.aviator.cc/weights2.txt

 Good reference for general weights of different motors.

 Jerry, "weighing in" on the subject, "hoisting" my opinion around some...