[oletrucks] Brake parts

To: old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Brake parts
From: MKlepp4335@cs.com
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 19:37:27 EST
Just finished converting my from '48 3100 brakes from Huck style to Bendix to
match the brakes on the rear axle.  The conversion went fairly easy, still
have to bleed and adjust this week.  (I did several things on the "Honey-Do"
list, so SWMBO can work the pedal for me one night this week.)

As a result, I have some 1/2 ton (47-50) Huck brake parts I'm getting ready
to put on that unnamed auction site, but thought I'd give the group first
chance.  I'd like to sell the whole works, but may separate.  Parts include
the both backing plates with all attached parts (shoes, hardware, wheel
cylinders, springs, mounting bolts with spacers).  Also included are Jim
Carter reproduction brake drums.  Cylinders are rebuilt, shoes and drums have
less than 300 miles on them.  All parts clean and ready to install on your
spindles and hubs.  If interested, ping me off list.  Thanks.

Mike Klepp
'48 3100
Wichita Falls, TX