[oletrucks] Delima

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Delima
From: Randy Vincent <kyburzca@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 17:50:28 -0800 (PST)
I have a 45 Chevy pickup and have owned it for several
years.  I knew when I got it I would not have the time
or money to restore it right away.  In fact, it is now
on the top of my project list for retirement projects.
However, that's 7 years away.  I can't wait that long.
I want to drive that truck so bad but, it's just not
driveable.  Lately, I've been thinking strongly about
buying another truck that's driveable and drive it til
I retire and get my 45 Chevy up and running. I really
like the 53 5 window since I was born that year but, I
realize that is a popular style, especially since I
was born that year :)  At any rate, I since I like
that body style I won't be picky on the specific year.
Finally, to my question, what will I most likely pay
for a truck of this style and in decent shape?  Sorry
for the long lead up to this question.  I will take
any input and/or ideas to solve my problem and get to
drive an ole truck. I love them and never seem to lose
interest.

Randy
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com