Re: [oletrucks] Delima

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Delima
From: Jon <stkcode@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2001 18:47:58 -0800 (PST)
Hi Randy,

I've seen the 53 3100 5 windows go for about $2,500 to
$3,500.  Some are more if they are modified or fixed
up really nice.  Unsually, I've seen them either
mechanically good or body good.  Not too many in
between.  Mine is a 53 3100 5 window cab.  It's like
your 45 though..still in the works.  Mine happen to be
body good and mechanically awful.  It also happened to
at one time have a lot of the accessories.  They where
probably sold off by one of the PO's before selling
the truck.

Best of luck in your search,
Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com