[oletrucks] Lineville, AL

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Lineville, AL
From: "Bill Broadway" <bcubed@vanhalen-irc.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:16:26 -0600
Went to a Car Show yesterday, lots of nice old trucks. The best of the
bunch for me was a 1957 Cameo, the engine had been updated as well as
the rims. There were quite a few 55-57's ... Two trucks that stood out
were a couple of ADs .. this one had taken a 2000 Chevy Fleetside bed
and modified it, taking the fenders and molding it to it .. it looked
like it had come from the factory that way. The other AD was very
similar although I don't think it was a stock bed. What was nice about
this one was he had a wood bed, but the sides were done with color
matching spray liner, the running boards were black bedliner spray
material and he also used the black under the hood. Looked really nice.
I should have some pics later in the week.

Bill