[oletrucks] Couple of questions: AD panel truck seats and wiper parts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Couple of questions: AD panel truck seats and wiper parts
From: CHARLES_A._CLARK@HUD.GOV
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:23:56 -0500
Wiper parts needed:  I need the short arm comming from the wiper
transmission to the cowel.  Actually, I need the little knurled knob from
it to which the drivers side wiper arm attaches.  I have the arm but I do
not have the little knurled knob.  Is that piece just pressed on to a post?

Panel truck seats.  I bought two seats for my 49 panel truck from a fellow
in NC a few years back but the frame on both seat bottoms was rusted out so
I had a local welding shop frabricate a bottom frame.  apparently, they
made the frame too thick so that now the seat does not easily fit in the
seat shell under the seat back.  The fit is so tight that once they receive
upholstry, they  would not fit  under the seat back.  They just barley do
now after applying a lot of pressure to the back of the seat bottom to
compress the springs.  Can someone tell me how the seat bottoms and backs
fit in relation to each other?  Does the back of the bottom seat fit under
the lower part of the seat back?

Thanks