[oletrucks] New Project

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] New Project
From: "Strol Enterprises" <strol@mgge-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:32:40 -0500
I just started a new project on a 1953 Chevy Pickup Truck..   I'm shooting
for a couple years to complete it.  I picked it up from a guy that started
the project and lost interest.  He swapped out the engine and was in the
process of adding a 350 Chevelle but did a butcher job on the motor
mounts...   I got to start some place and I guess I'm open to any and all
suggestions...  Photos on request if this falls within the lists rules..

John Patrick Miller
strol@mgge-inc.com
strolent@msn.com