RE: [oletrucks] More on doors

To: "'joe'" <chevy1@jps.net>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] More on doors
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 16:05:04 -0500
Hey, my floors are so rotted I don't have an alignment problem... I just
twist the cab and the doors close.
Seriously though, the bear claw design is one of the best, on my quad door
conversion I'll be using the bear claws for the main doors, and up/down draw
pins for the rear doors. The bear claws will be mounted into the front the
rear doors... fun fun fun.

Jon P