[oletrucks] 53 Pickup Project

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 53 Pickup Project
From: "Strol Enterprises" <strol@mgge-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 22:43:19 -0500
I just whipped up a fast site so all you Old Timers can have breakfast on
the New Boy In Town... (Well, I'm 59 but new at this)...  Take a look and
I'm open to all suggestions and I'm sure I'll have a million questions..

http://www.mgge-inc.com/53chevy

First one:  We're or how do I match the motor mounts for this for a Chevy
350...  The ones I have look like they were made out of scrap iron..