[oletrucks] running board

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] running board
From: "Claude" <cramey@dashlink.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 20:00:45 -0600
Thanks Wayne, I think the one we have could be repaired, but we're out
lookin' for that perfect one. Thanks again.
Couldn't reach your direct Email so I sent it to the group

Hi Claude,
I am not in Tex, but AZ.  I have one from a 53 GMC.  It is not
perfect, but I think it could be repaired.  If you would like, I
could email you some pictures.  Thanks, Wayne