[oletrucks] Fenton Headers

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Fenton Headers
From: "Dana Muise" <dana@spazzco.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:39:52 -0800
I'm considering installing Fenton Headers on my '59 Chevy 235, but I can't
afford one of those cool "Offie" intake manifolds. If I stick with the
original intake, the exhaust heat will no longer warm up carb flow. I found
someone who makes a custom bullet heat exchange for Fenton headers. It
redirects heat to a bolt on heat plate on the intake. Is this system really
necessary or can I run without it?
P.S. Does any one have any good or bad feed back about Fenton headers compared
to other inline headers?
-Thanks