[oletrucks] Volare IFS Update

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Volare IFS Update
From: BagpiperEd@aol.com
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:16:13 EST
Thanks to all of you who caught my measuring error......I gotta quit working
late and taking shortcuts......I have made cardboard templates of the lugs,
and re-measured as follows:  the Volare IFS is 5 on 4-1/2", and the Camaro is
indeed, 5 on 4-3/4".  Sorry for the confusion.  The question is, does anyone
know of a 5 on 4-3/4" disc/hub that will fit onto the Volare spindle, or
another way to end up with the same pattern on all 4 corners?
Many thanks, and Happy Holidays.
Ed.
55/2nd