[oletrucks] Need wheels for '66 Stepside

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Need wheels for '66 Stepside
From: Mikecdk@aol.com
Date: Sat, 24 Nov 2001 14:12:07 EST
Had an exciting evening when my wheel decided to disintegrate at 65 MPH on
the highway....now I'm looking for at least 1, preferably 2 ,  16 inch 6 lug
wheels for a 1966 Chevy Stepside 1/2 ton.

I've checked all my parts catalogs and local junk yards to no avail....anyone
have any they'd like to part with?

Or can you point me in the direction as to where I can get some?

Thanks!

Mike

1966 1/2 ton stepside (done, mostly)
1950 5 window (waiting to be restored)