[oletrucks] Re: need wheels for '66 Stepside

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: need wheels for '66 Stepside
From: Edward Miller <edngael@open.org>
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 19:39:44 -0800
Are you only interested in original wheel?  If not, lots of later Chevy
4WD are 6 lug and fit on our trucks.  That's what I have on my '58, a
set of white spoke wheels.  I sure love the 16's.

Ed Miller
'58 Apache Short Fleetside

Mike wrote:
Had an exciting evening when my wheel decided to disintegrate at 65 MPH
on
the highway....now I'm looking for at least 1, preferably 2 ,  16 inch 6
lug
wheels for a 1966 Chevy Stepside 1/2 ton.

I've checked all my parts catalogs and local junk yards to no
avail....anyone
have any they'd like to part with?

Or can you point me in the direction as to where I can get some?

Thanks!

Mike