[oletrucks] Radiator Problem

Subject: [oletrucks] Radiator Problem
From: "Ted House" <thouse@raleys.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 00:27:47 -0800
Hi all,
   It seems that every time that I drive my truck for any distance the
radiator spits out this frothy white mixture of radiator fluid and water
through the overflow drain.  When I drive short distances around town I
do not notice this. Would it help to have the radiator 'rotted out', or
is there something more to the issue that i do not know about.
   This is on a 55 chevy 2nd series 1/2 ton with the original 235 and 4
speed.

Thanks in Advance for the help,
Ted.