[oletrucks] Dealer License Plates

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] Dealer License Plates
From: dcvjrv@covad.net
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 07:14:55 -0500
Hi Folks,

I need some help from about 5 people, one from each of the following
states, or that are close to them.
Delaware, Hawaii, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Washington D.C. (okay so
it's not a state).

I need a dealer license plate from those states (and district) to complete
a collection of state dealer
license plates.  Year is not important.  Will pay shipping costs.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jim V.
1958 GMC Suburban Carrier Pickup (Cameo style) - V8 Hydramatic
http://www.angelfire.lycos.com/mi2/jrvvehicles
dcvjrv@covad.net