[oletrucks] RE: [old-chevy-truck] Winter in Texas

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] RE: [old-chevy-truck] Winter in Texas
From: "Jhouse" <jhouse@ccsol.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 07:46:49 -0500
bo hoooo

Welcome to my world.  We have most of the ski resorts open but for at my
house it was 33 and raining this morning.  I get to go camping this weekend
with the Boy Scouts and am hoping for snow!  It is called a freeze out - we
provide the moose stakes for dinner!  Nothing like a long cold hike in the
woods to make you hungry.

Have fun with it - a fun tip for your kids.  If you do not have sleds you
can use some of your old truck parts for the kids to slide on down the
hills.  Take one of your truck tubes and fill it almost solid and let em
go.....

NHJim