[oletrucks] Registering Antique License Plate in Florida

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Registering Antique License Plate in Florida
From: "Ole 51" <ole51@att.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 22:08:18 -0500
Has anyone out there had the experience of registering an antique license
plate in Florida?  I have a 1951 plate in good condition that I would like
to put on my 1951 3100.  I've made several calls to both my local tag office
and the DMV in Tallahassee.  They seem to agree that I need to send in the
tag, proof of insurance, and copy of title.  However, I can't get anyone to
agree on where to send it (I've gotten two different addresses) and how much
money to send in.  If anyone has been through this and can tell me how they
made it work I sure would appreciate any info here.

Thanks in advance

Terry
Gainesville, FL
'51 3100

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]