Re: [oletrucks] Tires Needed

To: ole51@att.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Tires Needed
From: "Carl & Becky Ham" <the_hams@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:23:27 -0600
TC:

Don't know if you'd be interested in some white spoke 'wagon' wheels, but
I've got five with real good tires on them and I'm looking to go to chrome
wheels and tires next year on my '56 TF stepside.  They are 15 inch with 1/2
ton 6-bolt OE drums and brakes.  I assume they'll fit an AD truck but not
sure.  You can see them on my truck if you go to Wayne Osborne's
chevytrucks.org website and look up my name under members trucks.  Let me
know if you're interested.  They are not OE but they look 'country' for a
farm-style truck.

Carl Ham
'56 TF Stepside
Pontiac, IL