Re: [oletrucks] Fuel Injected V-6

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Fuel Injected V-6
From: "Peters, Jon C" <jpeters@sikorsky.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 15:07:22 -0500
Larry,
Its OK to go that route. I was first looking at a Mercedes i6 fi diesel to
go in my truck. Whatever floats your boat.

Try the 4.3 Chevy v6. It comes with fi and basically it's a 350 cut down by
2 cylinders, so all the mount kits, pulley kits, trans kits etc... for the
small block Chevy will work for you. Plus the Astro vans came with factory
tube headers! (some came with 5 speeds). In the future if you want to
upgrade to a v8 just move the mount forward and bolt it in.
Jon P