[oletrucks] IFS swap

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] IFS swap
From: "Bob KNOTTS" <raknotts@qwest.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 10:51:41 -0700
Thanks Mark. I think it's hard to really get involved in a project and still
remember to do all the nice to have stuff. You might think of getting the
better half to volunteer for the photo documentation. She would (probably) be
able to stay cool and detached when you find you just made a cut 6 inches too
short, etc. One problem you might have, is she might end up being the better
photographer! I taught my wife how to play chess, and then she started beating
me every game! Bob K in PHX. (industrial photographer for 45 years)