[oletrucks] Shocks

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Shocks
From: "Strol Enterprises" <strol@mgge-inc.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:37:08 -0500
What is the right way or is there one to measure for shocks on my 53 Chevy
Truck.   Would I just go by the original size or how do I figure out which
ones to get to replace them.  When I picked this unit up, it didn't have any
on it..  (stripped to the frame) ... With the bigger tires and having the
springs redone with an extra leaf..  It's not stock anymore.
http://www.mgge-inc.com/53chevy   <---  Reference site

John P. Miller Jr.
Angola, New York
53 Chevy Truck 3100